Get it free HERE PSYMON SAYS
There are six 2d cartoon characters to choose from, each has his or her own unique animations. Characters include a skater, BALLERINA, pop dancer, martial artist, and your average boy and girl.
The rules of the game are simple, but Psymon Says will challenge anyone’s ability to stay focused and pay attention. The goal is to follow what Psymon Says and not get tricked into making a mistake. Nobody likes to be tricked, but Psymon tricks everyone. The best anyone can do is to see how long they can last before getting tricked. Here is a short explanation of the rules.
1. Only follow what Psymon says. Example: When you hear “Psymon Says jump kick!”, swipe up.
2. Swipe another direction when it’s not what Psymon says. Example: When you hear “Now jump kick!”, swipe down instead of up.
3. Swipe before the green timer bar is full to receive combo points. Combo streaks can quickly increase the score.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 Gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 39.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Psymon Says – Simon Says Game 1.1.5 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.